追蹤
In The Edge Of Shadow光影邊緣
關於部落格
感言/雜記
心情/愛情
電影/音樂
書評/分享


在光影的
邊緣
  • 14528

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    0

    追蹤人氣

夢幻女郎~DREAMGIRLS~MV





~DREAM GIRLS


Every man has his own special dream, 每個男人都有自己特別的夢想
And that dream's just about to come true.而夢想即將要成真
Life's not as bad as it may seem 生活並不像你所見那樣的糟
if you open your eyes to what's in front of you.如果你睜開眼睛看看你眼前

We're your dreamgirls 我們是你的夢幻女郎
Boys...we'll make you happy...男孩..我將使你快樂
(We'll make you happy)
We're your dreamgirls 我們是你的夢幻女郎
Boys...we'll always care男孩..我們將一直對你關心
(we'll always care)
We're your dreamgirls, dreamgirls will never leave you.我們是你的夢幻女郎. 決不會離你而去
 (never, never, never, never, never leave you)
And all you got to do is dream,夢想是所有你需做的事
All you got to do is dream,
Just dream and baby...夢想..
We'll be... 我們將與你同在...

there...
We'll be there...
We'll be there...
we'll be there........





~LOVE YOU I DO~Jennifer Hudson 

Never met a man 從未遇過任何男人
Quite like you 像你一般
Doing all you can 盡力做所有你所能
Making my dreams come true 讓夢想成真

You’re strong and you’re smart 你堅強又聰明
You’ve taking my heart 你巳得到我的心
And I’ll give you the rest of me too 我要給你我的全部

You’re the perfect man for me 你是我最完美的男人
I love you I do 我確定愛你

Mm I love ya

I’ve never felt 我從未如此感覺
Quite like this 像此刻一般 
Good about myself 自己比現在更棒
From my very first kiss 來自深刻的第一個吻
I’m here when you call 只要你呼喚我便會在你身邊
You’ve got it all 你巳擁有我全部
And confidence like I never knew 自信地如我從未聽聞

You’re the perfect man for me 你是我最完美的男人
I love you I do 我確定愛你

You’ve got a charm 你擁有魔力
You simply disarm me every time 每時刻輕易缷去我的心防
As long as u drive  當你前行
I’m along for the ride 我要跟隨依傍
Your the way 與你同往
I said it before 我曾說過
There won't be a door 沒有任何堅難
That’s closed to us 可將我們阻擋
Putting all my trust in you 對你全心信賴
Cause you, you’ll always be true, Oh 因為你.總是如此真實

I never could have known 我從來不知
This would be, 你和我將會分離
Oh you and you alone, yeah
Now for me 我絕對不會
I know you’re the best  我知你是最好
You’ve passed every test 你巳盡所有努力
It's almost too good to be true 夢想成真不會再有更完美

You’re the perfect man for me
I love you I do

You’re the perfect man for me
I love you I do





~AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING ~Jennifer Hudson


And I am telling you I'm not going. 我跟你說我不走
You're the best man I'll ever know. 你是我認識的最好的男人
There's no way I can ever go, 說什麼我也不能走
No, no, no, no way, 不,不,不不能
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you. 不,不,不, 我不能沒有你而獨活
I'm not livin' without you. 我不要沒有你而獨自活下去


I don't want to be free. 我不想要自由
I'm stayin', 我要留下來
I'm stayin', 我要留下來

And you, and you, you're gonna love me. 而你, 而你,你得愛我
Ooh, you're gonna love me. 啊!你得愛我

And I am telling you I'm not going, 我跟你說我不走
Even though the rough times are showing. 即使日子過的很艱苦
There's just no way, 但我就是不要
There's no way. 我就是不要
We're part of the same place. 我們屬於同一個地方
We're part of the same time. 我們屬於同一個時代
We both share the same blood. 我們有著相同的血液
We both have the same mind. 我們有著相同的想法
And time and time we have so much to share, 而一次又一次,我們分享一切
No, no, no, 不,不,不
No, no, no, 不,不,不
I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin' 我不要在明早起來
And findin' that there's nobody there. 發現身邊沒有人
Darling, there's no way, 親愛的,說什麼我也不要


No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you. 不,不,不, 我不能沒有你而獨活
I'm not livin' without you. 我不要沒有你而獨自活下去
You see, there's just no way, 你要知道,說什麼我也不要
There's no way. 說什麼我也不要

Tear down the mountains, 推倒所有的高山
Yell, scream and shout. 吆喝,嘶喊,咆哮
You can say what you want, 你可以說任何你想說的
I'm not walkin' out. 我就是不要走出去
Stop all the rivers, 堵住所有的河流
Push, strike, and kill. 推擠,敲擊,殺戮
I'm not gonna leave you, 我就是不要離開你
There's no way I will. 說什麼我也不要

重複*

And you, and you, You're gonna love me. 而你, 而你,你得愛我
Oh, hey, you're gonna love me, 啊!你得愛我
Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me, 是的,愛我
Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me, 啊! 愛我
Love me, 愛我
Love me, 愛我
Love me, 愛我
Love me. 愛我
You're gonna love me. 你得愛我 


~ONE NIGHT ONLY(Jennifer Hudson)



~ONE NIGHT ONLY(Beyonce)


~ONE NIGHT ONLY(Beyonce/Jennifer Hudson)

You want all my love and my devotion 你要我奉獻全部的愛
You want my loving soul right on the line 你要我靈魂裏全部的愛
I have no doubt that I could love you forever 沒有疑問我能永遠愛你
The only trouble is, I really, really don't have the time 唯一的問題.我真的沒有時間
You've got one night only, one night only 你只有一夜時間.只有一夜
That's all I have to spare 那是我所僅有
One night only, let's not pretend to care 只有一夜.別假裝關心
One night only, one night only 只有一夜.只有一夜
Come on big baby come on 來吧寶貝
One night only, we only have 'til dawn (We only have 'til dawn) 只有一夜.擁有在黎明之前
In the morning this feeling will be gone (Be gone) 所有感覺將消失在晨間
It has no chance going on 沒有機會再改變
Something so right has got no chance to live 有些事美好卻無緣再續
So let's forget about chances, it's one night I will give 所以忘卻一切.只有一夜我所能給
One night only, one night only
Come on big baby come on
One night only, we only have 'til dawn (Nothing but one night)(沒有未來只有今夜)
One night only, one night only
There's nothing more to say 沒有任何事將留存
One night only, words get in the way (Nothing but one night) 只有一夜.誓言隨風飛
One night only, one night only...





~LISTEN~Beyonce 

in my heart 這首我心裡的歌
A melody I start but can't complete 一首開啟卻無法完成的歌
Listen 聽
To the sound from deep within 我深處的聲音
It's only beginning to find release 這聲音現在才開始向外釋放
Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard 該是我的夢被人聽見的時候

ushed aside and turned 這些夢想不該再被推到一旁
Into your own 不該被變成你的
All cause you won't listen 只因為你不肯聽

Chorus:
Listen 聽
I am alone at a crossroads 我一個人在十字路口
I'm not at home in my own home 我雖然回到家卻仍不在家
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind 我一直嘗試說出我的想法
You should have known 你早應該知道的
Oh, 噢
Now I'm done believing you 現在我已經不想再相信你了
You don't know what I'm feeling 你不知道我的感受
I'm more than what you made of me 我不只是你塑造成的那樣
I followed the voice you gave to me 我原本跟著你賜予我的聲音
But now I've gotta find my own 但現在我要找到我自己的聲音
You should have listened 你早應該傾聽的

nside 我的內心裡有個人
Someone I thought had died 一個我以為早早就
So long ago 死去的人
Oh 噢
I'm screaming out in my dreams to be heard 我在睡夢中也尖叫著要人聽見我
They will not be pushed aside and turned 我的那些夢想不想再被推開
Into your own 不想再被變成你的
All cause you won't listen 只因為你不肯聽

Chorus:
Listen 聽
I am alone at a crossroads 我一個人在十字路口
I'm not at home in my own home 我雖然回到家卻仍不在家
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind 我一直嘗試說出我的想法
You should have known 你早應該知道的
Oh, 噢
Now I'm done believing you 現在我已經不想再相信你了
You don't know what I'm feeling 你不知道我的感受
I'm more than what you made of me 我不只是你塑造成的那樣
I followed the voice you gave to me 我原本跟著你賜予我的聲音
But now I've gotta find my own 但現在我要找到我自己的聲音
You should have listened 你早應該傾聽的

I don't know where I belong 我不知道自己屬於哪裡
But I'll be moving on 但我要向前邁進
If you don't 如果你仍然不聽
If you won't 如果一直不聽...
Listen

To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but I will complete
Oh,

Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
Im more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own 但現在我要找到我自己的聲音
My ownnnnnnnnnnn 我自己的...

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態